Thread: 1up Meet
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 22:15   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1up Meet

On Friday 31st December 2005, 1up had there first meet. The only problem was that only one person knew it was going to happen and that was myself. I live in a place in the UK called Birmingham, as does one some of our HC. I was shopping in Birmingham and realised that one of our HC was working in a shop.

So I thought we could have a little 1up meet, it would be fun after all meeting fellow pa players. So I walked into the shop and looked around. I saw him bossing around his fellow co workers and paying customers. In all fairness he looked quite busy. I had two options, do I wait in line and try and speak to him or wait until he goes out back. I took option two and so like a perverted stalked I stood waiting for my victim to leave the comfort of the till and to head into the openess of the shop floor. A minute or two went by when finally, he walked onto the shop floor.

So this is where the fun begins. I recognise him. He doesnt recognise me.

He works in a computer game shop btw

So I walked upto him and the dialogue is a bit like this

pig: Exscuse me
Zhil: yes?
pig: Im looking for a game
Zhil: Ok...
pig: Do you stock any 1up games?
Zhil: 1up games?
pig: yes like 1up in mario and stuff, 1up games
Zhil: what like the 1up mushroom?
pig: ye the 1up mushroom, you know in mario
Zhil: erm theres no games with a 1up mushroom, we stock mario games though
pig: no I want a 1up game
Zhil: we dont do such a game
pig: you do know what I mean when I say 1up right?
Zhil: like the mushro.....oh
Zhil: You bastard

I then introduce myself, I had to rush off, zhil had work to do, so we shook hands and I let zhil feel stupid.

Nice meeting you Zhil, and I hope the next 1up meet will be a bit more organised