View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:20   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Does anyone here have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
You gotta wax it.

Lay strips across a table and lie on them.

Pull them off with some type of gripping deivce i.e. pliers.
Velcro the backs of the strips and attach more velcro to the table. Though it seems to be a little complex.
It would proabably be cheaper to go hire a hooker to shave your back. I'm sure it'd be less than they charge to have it waxed at one of those beauty places.
Plus you might make the hooker a littler happier, as she wont have to have something inserted in her for her to get paid.

It's win win.