Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2012, 17:53   #282
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Wow! 8 DCs - I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Actually for the first 700 ticks of DS last round (when we were good defensively) we ran something near this that worked.

When mass incs appeared Fizz scanned all the incommings he could then requested all the ones he couldnt.

Meanwhile i started covering obvious incommings... things like Banshees vs FR and stuff, knowing basically laying out fakes on mid sized roid planets would get recalls.

When Fizz had finished scanning (XX:05) then i would work down the calls starting with eta 7's, if another DC was free or someone who was about and keen to help in general i would ask them to start on the eta 9's (as a lot of decent anti BS was in eta 9 defence) FR/DE was my least priority as nearly all its ally def ships were eta 7.

Fizz would then follow behind every .sms i made for defence by doing !call 2-3 times. He would be checking off that that person had sent and i would set it as covered when he said they all had.

It made covering mass incs very easy imo with 3 people of which only 1-2 were a proper DC.

I think that is what Paisley is getting at but maybe massively over complicating it.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote