View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2005, 18:59   #39
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top 3 Alliance Names and Logos :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Let's Change History is a good name for an alliance imo. It never said the most apt name for an alliance, it said the best name, and imo, a pretty good name.

Actually, sorry to dash the hopes, but in the begining of round 6 when LEECH changed its name to a shortened LCH it wasn't to stand for Let's Change History. Instead, one day near the end of round 7 decided to make a big list of acronyms, both humerous and sensible. As far as I remember, it wasn't really adopted until Ace and Nitros started putting it into their siggies, though, i suppose it has come to be an adopted name.

I had the list somewhere (some of it was actually quite good, if you know someone who's nick starts with a C *cough* chazzyb *cough*, and it helps if they're a randy old scotsman ), but I'm thinking it's gone along with my old computer.