View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 05:45   #18
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: PA player burnout, how to prevent it?

kargool , i know how you feel...

since my first game in r13, my enthousiasm for planetarion dwindle round after round.. took round 15 and 17 off, tried to clear my mind and get motivated again.. but what dragged my spirit down in my case, was the constant bashing going on.. some may say it s unavoidable, other claim it s part of a war game.. but in my heart and mind.. it has no place..

and i must say i was getting tired of not sleeping and having the pressure of my alliance defense rest squarely on my shoulders night after night.. thought i love them very much (hi guys of f-crew :-) ! )

i m juggling with the idea of returning.. i came very close this round to do it..
but real life issues came up..

i guess pa need a good infusion of honor and maybe a slower pace.. the not sleeping does not help anyone.. and it take a lot to log on for nearly 18-20 hours a day to keep in the active bunch..

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote