View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 06:49   #30
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for an Alliance...

Oil do you fancy me??

Are you bitter that you are less liked on these forums than me??

Do you genuinely think I care enough to get Intel on who I attack when I just get up at 7am and piggy back on the end of whoever the guys in my gal ate attacking.

It's a shame that comunit doesn't keep logs or I could show you are that I asked agar3s for Intel of who it was I just destroyed over 1 mill value of after the second wave landed.

Interestingly the thing I learned that night was that your irc nick is Boiling_Idiot, I never knew that. You see that is how little I, and the rest of the pa community care for you. You like to make these huge ranty 'ya bro listen to me preach' posts about how apprime ruin the game or how you are so much morally better than everyone else and everyone replies with trolls or facts to disprove you. It must hurt you to know that no one gives a toss about .
You see I made this thread because my galaxy told me they were competing and I needed an alliance, I didn't want one but I thought I would be nice. I appreciate that HR let me join them but I stopped caring about making friends on this game about 2 years ago, it's much more funnier making enemies out of cripples like you and then watching you spill your glass of whine all over these forums
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote