View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 22:09   #30
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New alliance for newer players - R15 Your community needs YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
And ignore the negative replies.. this usally means they like to crtizise people trying to make an effort but wont do anything themselves to help the community.

To be fair, I have been asking people to post negative + positive. Cayl for instance raised his comments in pm with me, and i asked him to post here as well.

Reasons for this are this is gonna be a big project if undertaken, so I need to know i can make it work.
Also, negative comments bring up new questions, and possible solutions.
I think a well thought out negative answer is better than a quickly written positive answer,

I really dont want people to just say what i want to hear, i need to hear all sides before even seeing if this will benefit the community. As it stands, im not convinced it will, because if it removes a way for smaller alliances to recruit, its both not acheiveing my aims, nor good for the community.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote