View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 21:35   #24
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Re: New alliance for newer players - R15 Your community needs YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Did you ever think that maybe it was the last post at the time of me typing my reply and then by the time i posted some new ones had been made?*

I dont mean to sound patronising by the way.

I'm a mod, my job is to enforce the rules, one of which is no coords.

I was just tring to give my thoughts on things that may or may not have gone through his mind while thinking of the positives and negatives of this.

*I got distracted half way through my post so wasnt too quick at replying.

Id been typing for a while, and didn't think you would go afk for that long. It isn't REALLY a point to pick out on either, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I was merely making a humourous jape that didn't warrant reply.

You arent listed as a mod on either your public profile or at the foot of alliance discussions, so thats where my surprise stems from regarding the coords.

And yes, your opinions here are fine. I was discussing it, this also needed no justification.

Lets keep it on topic; thats also a forum rule I believe.