View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 20:38   #18
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New alliance for newer players - R15 Your community needs YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
2) I don't think this alliance is necessary because its not fulfilling a unique position in the community. Several alliances make a point of trying to recruit quality new players and train them up for the good of the game.

Other than that, good points are made. I think a more positive way to go would be for Forest to devote his efforts into identifying and networking with alliances who are willing to take in new players through next round and train them from scratch. Then further, getting veteran players to have a general consensus on what is good galaxy policy on treatment of players arriving in their galaxies.
Sorry Cayl, guess I missed this bit. Anyway, I do agree with this - 'train' the HCs to 'train' others. Training 10 HCs will allow 10 times as many more to be trained in the same space of time. Clever.

Assuming I interpreted that correctly...

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote