View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 20:20   #14
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New alliance for newer players - R15 Your community needs YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
1) I know Forest fairly well, and I don't think he's in a position to devote the time or stamina to making this work across the duration of 1 full round.
I, however, do have this stamina. Although, I'm not too familiar with Forest's history, but it seems like every round his planet suffers while he provides services to lower-ranked players.

P.S. Yes I've offered to help Forest fully.

As I mentioned on IRC, in my opinion its not the players in these galaxies that need to be 'trained'. Thats what GCs and ministers, and tbh, every other seasoned player in the galaxy is there for. I had been thinking an idea like this through for at least 3 months now, except the players targetted would be those in the weakest galaxies. I'm talking those where you are browsing through and they are all orange.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote