View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 19:07   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New alliance for newer players - R15 Your community needs YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackle
problem with training allainces is once the players are trained they leave.

so the allaince suffers greatly from problems ranging from activity to a feeling of 'no point in try, they all jsut leave'

the idea of pateam support is interesting but would be a drain on already stretched manpower...

I cant see how it can be run, but if a way can be developed it would be a huge gain for the entire game
The players leaving when they are trained is exactly the aim, I dont want us to be stealing players from other alliances etc. I am not too worried about the activity, I believe i have the knowledge and understanding to make sure that isnt a problem.

Leave pateam to me, they are putty in my hands
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote