View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2021, 21:44   #2
Cowkimon

Cowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ding Dong Ding - the Killing of PA

Funny. The ones fighting corruption in the game are now what they sought to eradicate.

To offer some clarification on one instance. I (Stellar) attacked a CT planet in a standard attack raid that included 2:10:4 (nick Forest). He was sitting on a juicy 1700 roids. On the day there were some double bookings on him and his gal and ally were doing well covering other waves. My attack partner and I got through. Landed. I was fleetcaught, not by CT but by Blueballs (QQ/Victims etc.). My race is Xan. There was no way they'd know my full fleet was there unless Forest gave them the landing info. Blueballs stole my entire Fr fleet (65k of them, RIP pilots).

So it looks like he was salty losing roids and cried to QQ to get some sort of cowardly vengeance. Our HCs chat with QQ seems to agree with this assumption.

While it probably isn't really cheating, this sort of activity is really concerning. I hope QQ re-evaluate their position within the game. Luckily it's a chill round for me but probably not most the other people you FC regularly. It can drive people from the game, we are already struggling with player base. I can understand FCs to police the game and FCs when they are in retaliation on attacks on you as a strategy but it's a whole different thing to be a 3rd party merc for anyone who wants some easy revenge after losing a few rocks.
Cowkimon is offline   Reply With Quote