View Single Post
Unread 26 Nov 2009, 18:06   #294
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
Your posts are becoming more and more fail JBG, Ascendancy gal is already top just a day after your post.
What the hell? In that exact post you quote I say that Ascendancy gals could well win but it just won't be by a large distance.

I don't know what you read. Maybe you read what I said as ASCENDANCY GALS WILL NEVER WIN PLZ ALL ATTACK SOMEONE ELSE AND MAKE THEM HURT SO THE ROUND IS GOOD AND INTERNATIONAL PEACE WILL BREAK OUT AND WE'LL ALL GET TO HOLD HANDS AND IF YOU DON'T ALL DO IT UR FUKIN DOOMED.

Although I sort of wish I'd said that now after typing it out I unfortunately did not