View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 17:33   #276
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrac View Post
5:7 is definetly not a candidate since they have no Asc/App planets
1:4 has a good fence but already proven roidable
1:2 good gal but are in a similar position to 5:7 in that Asc/App won't let them win.

Long way to go but I think 3:1 or 3:2 will win comfortably in the end once Ascendancy start taking a value lead.
Good lord. So a weaker Ascendancy than last round where the entire universe co-operated to ensure their gals wouldn't win is in a better position this round (when none of their gals are among the top 3) to get #1 gal? I'm not saying they might not win but I will guarantee you it won't be by more than a few million as there'll be far too much anti-ascendancy spirit out there. Personally I reckon 1.4 will win. It's a bit of a compromise gal and has some good players. It's retarded to try and count different gals out of it at this stage though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I dont know what ur getting at here. again...
I think and hope my gal will win this round. however, we have not been gaining roids as nicely as 1:4 the past days ( week ) also we are 13 people in comparison to alot of gals with 14. Nothing is decided yet.
Obviously not. I simply took
Quote:
1:4 looks most focused atm.
to mean you thought they were favourites for the gal win. As you obviously don't and think your own gal will win my apologies for misinterpreting you!

Quote:
Also, I have felt I ve deserved gal win more before than I have so far this round if we do actually win. gettign no incs makes the gal inactive and the round boring. Problem this round so far has been that when a top gal first get icncs, it has been an ott teamup from 4-5 alliances.
( btw like how ur joining fcrew and then getting them for flak, should even out crashes somewhat!? )
Over the topness is good for efficiency I've heard. I don't even get linguistically what your last sentence is about (although I guess it's a joke!)