View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 14:54   #272
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't quite know who the most likely gal to finish #1 is but I am in agreement with the posters above me that it's definitely not a gal I'm in and for the love of god don't attack me or my galmates and make us play planetarion
I dont know what ur getting at here. again...
I think and hope my gal will win this round. however, we have not been gaining roids as nicely as 1:4 the past days ( week ) also we are 13 people in comparison to alot of gals with 14. Nothing is decided yet.

Also, I have felt I ve deserved gal win more before than I have so far this round if we do actually win. gettign no incs makes the gal inactive and the round boring. Problem this round so far has been that when a top gal first get icncs, it has been an ott teamup from 4-5 alliances.
( btw like how ur joining fcrew and then getting them for flak, should even out crashes somewhat!? )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote