View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 09:39   #262
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Subh lacks the quality and the political ability to win. Its been flailing around like a 5 year old child all round caught between wanting to win the round and wanting a certain galaxy with a certain high profile Subh player in it wanting the galaxy win. As a result its done absolutely nothing politically and is only now getting on the "lets all attack apprime" bandwagon.
1:2 or 5:7? or both? dont get ur point here m8!

Also, I doubt politics has much to do with it. People have stopped playing, and are crashing like the avg. fcrew player. You dont win without value or activity no matter how nicely politics had been played

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote