View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2009, 07:13   #259
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I have to admit I've never seen anyone crash as much as Subh this round, I don't know if the intel I have is shit but I usually try to check sandmans top bashed planets and there are almost always 1-2 subh planets in the top five. I don't think sandmans has a tick roids for it but Subh are definitely way out in front of everyone else. It's ridiculous that they're not #1 at this stage in the round.
its horrible.
horrible I tell you.
Subh had the roundwin on a platter tbh, but then it gets obvious that it lacks the quality to win. Will be either asc or apprime who win now. Most likely asc since cardi isnt exactly mr. loveable!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote