View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2005, 22:04   #48
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: unwanted advances from a female

Ive decided not to heed anyones advice ('cept may be idler and t&f). Im not confronting this woman, shes my idea of absolute hell. Shes basically the typical ultra domineering wanna-stay-young-forever psychopathic bottle blonde type. If i touch her in anyway i will never escape. Her brother lives down the road from me, if he ever moves ill tell her to go **** herself until then ican't as i sometimes need his services (his car MM not his penis before you ask). Im not the type to act like a complete bastard towards a person and like weeks says it won't have any effect. Im semi isoloating myself from that entire situation, i can pretty much ignore her if i don't go out with certain people, which is what im going to do.

Id always wondered what it'd be like to have someone throw themselves at you, and its not very ****ing nice. When people grab your arm slip theirs between yours and hold on with a vice like grip, or come right up to your face and start laughing at anything you say or stare at you in a mental way you want to run and hide. She wants to suck at my fountain of youth