View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2005, 15:18   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: unwanted advances from a female

Believe it or not I have spent a lot of my life being pursued by people of various genders and ages.

Here's how I cope.

I have a 'stock phrase' and good friends.

You teach your friends to respond when they hear your stock phrase.

Mine is "that's very kind of you to say"

For Instance:

Slightly tipsy heavily maked 50 year old woman is running her hand through my hair and telling me what a beautiful singing voice i have. "that's very kind of you to say"
My bestfriend who is some 4m away chatting to young attractive women instantly turns around and says to me "you really have to meet 'so and so'"

problem averted.

find a friend you trust who will be around at the same time as this woman.

train them well.