View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2005, 12:42   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: unwanted advances from a female

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Nusselt,

This is so simple. To do what I suggest you must be totally comitted from the start. You can't back out half way (no pun intended)

Simply ride the bejaysus out of her. Go into the office the next day and make up the worst possible shit about her, warty fanny, puss ridden minge bag, so stretchy that you could have stuck your head up there without her noticing, I'm sure you can think of some and go tell the office gossip.

You have gotten your sex, and revenge for putting you in this awkward situation.

The alternative is to suffer.

tsm

You're an utter idiot, sorry don't internet threat me.