View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2005, 04:43   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
unwanted advances from a female

A woman is throwing herself at me, i don't want her, i can't just tell her to **** off as it'll have repurcussions on the rest of the friend network. She keeps flirting with me* shes a bit of a psychopath or appears to be. What do i do? shes 32-33 yrs old im not exactly sure which, and shes the sister of a friend and noone knows this is happening. She can be a complete and utter bitch and is one of those women who once scorned will do everything to destroy you.

Ive come up with

a) do nothing, play dead and hope she moves on to another victim when bored
b) **** her and be damned at the consequences**
c) tell her to **** off and to hell with what happens***
d) discreetly**** put her down every chance i get

* ive done nothing to encourage her this is out of the blue, i may have made her laugh a few times but jesus that was all, she grabs my arm laughs at everything i say invades my personal space talks to me when i want to stay quiet. Short of having a sign '**** me now' shes done everything to make it known.

** nightmare scenarios are pregnancy (eeeek) or some sort of psycho bitch who mates with me for life

*** possible social problems, risk alienation and escalation or not? she is a bitch everyone knows she is a bitch so theres a good chance people would understand when she calls me a paedophile or something

**** not very, call her idiot and stupid etc, eventually she'll go away.

after a lifetime of being the hunter ive become hunted and im frozen in the headlights.