View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2015, 08:27   #111
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Political Debate - For the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Fl race distribution is pretty much the same as yours I think. The may be slightly more etd heavy but I don't think that plays against them one bit.

Thier back bone to war you without partners in crime is their issue. Plus a command riddled with nutty brazilians

Ct strat would have helped them out early in the round to reduce value prior to spec being needed by every xan in the uni.

For me the round had ended as early as when bf and fl were both bashing people together. It set the state for the round and it meant the person who didn't come off the most fency would win. Fl napped up to much and crashed even harder

Not taking anything away from bf win mind you. I think the ct ult war always made this a two horse race.
To be honest, if FL/p3ng had been able to hit BF, im sure it would be a 3 horse race now.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote