Thread: Dear Angels
View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 18:58   #44
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dear Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
You're missing the whole "typical hilarity" point.
No. You are all missing the typical "let's blame Angels for everything they do" point.
The only alliance who i can say has never ****ed up anything is eXi.
Even 1up got their coords leaked. They also ****ed up when Ascendancy won the round, and not them. ND made shitloads of bad decisions ending in them not winning a single round to date. VGN could have won last round, but didn't. So could have Destiny. Wolfpack blew their chance to win a round once. LCH lost against 1up so many times it's not even funny anymore. Ascendancy are a bunch of EX-TOP-PLAYERS who now have nothing better to do than sit through the round waiting for other alliances to make mistakes so they can laugh in their faces ("while you were trying we were sleeping" - ROFL).
TGV and the rest of the alliances are a joke which never have had any impact whatsoever in the last 10 rounds, yet some of their HC come here and have the nerve of making fun of alliances who PLAY to win.
Personally, i have a lot of friends in Angels, and they are MUCH better players than the avg poster.