View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2011, 16:08   #47
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben View Post
No I don't see the irony why don't you keep pointing out until I can see it?
Honestly, I wasn't really pointing it out for your benefit. I understand that my use of "your" might easily be construed as a reference to you personally. Rest assured: this was not in fact the case.

Quote:
as for many spaces. I did not know it bothers you so much. is that the best you got?
No, it doesn't bother me, I was just curious. Not everything people say on the forums is a put-down, sometimes genuine questions are asked. This was one of those times. Why are you so defensive? Relax a bit, dude.

Quote:
I also like to point out I did say this about trash talking, that I also can play that game. but I did notice you left that point out when you felt like Quoting me.
I dunno, top 700 doesn't strike me as master level play. The real reason I didn't point it out, though, was that it was not relevant to the point I was trying to make: lots of great players suck at the forums, and lots of shitty players are expert propagandists.

Quote:
but if this is all you have to do with your time then feel free to keep it up and enjoy!
Well, yeah, these are forums, the point is pretty much that you reply to other people's posts. And yes, I have little else to do.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote