View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 09:39   #22
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Really? This is something you did not expect from Ascendancy? Much to learn you have, young grasshopper.
Can't really say i did not expect it. In fact, the entire post was meant to be somewhat of a humoristic attempt to expose, what i think to be, a flaw in Ascs train of thought/playstyle.

Quote:
Unlike what many people on AD would have you believe, you don't actually need to justify being in a block in PA. Just like you don't need to justify throwing dice in Monopoly or equipping a weapon in World of Warcraft. Though we could still call them ghey n00bs, I guess.
Agreed, blocking is a fair tactic in this game. Yet somehow, certain alliances would like to have their members believe blocking is a very bad thing. Coincidentally, this is often the alliances that thrive on support of 'smaller' 'neutral' alliances themselfs.

Quote:
I think it is pretty amusing. Keep up the good work, Gz & co!
Sorry, bit of old frustration shining through in my posting here. Been on the recieving end of Ascs 'sissy'* politics one too many a time i think.

* I refer to Ascs admitted tactic of staying out of the main fights in their prime days. While i understand the tactic to be highly effective, i personally feel this to be kind of a 'sissy' way to play this game, and primarily enjoy the wars more. (granted, i may have won a fair few battles, i never really won a war in this game, except maybe TGV(+support) vs. App in r41, and TGV vs. xVx in r42)

Quote:
I'm getting a little tired of the constant accusations of trolling that have plagued AD recently. While I understand that people who don't have any other arguments have no choice but to go in with the ad hominem, and also understand that some people find it difficult to see the difference between "lol ur trollin" and "we are two people who have imperfect and incomplete information, seen from two different perspectives, but I really think you're incorrect and let me explain why", I kind of expected better from you.
I agree, again a failed humoristic attempt at exposing 'poor' behaviour on these boards tbh. I was fairly tipsy when i made this post and forgot it is hard to get humor accross in just plain text. However, i feel honoured you have expectations for me.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote