View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 07:31   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Formal War Declaration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
In order to enable Rock to have a 'fair' fight they approached Asc for a avoidance (fair does, prolly what any decent PA political person would do). Asc grant this wish, and to enable Rock to have their 'fair' fight you attack their opponents. But above all YOU ARE NOT TEAMING, just untipping the balance(if any existed) a bit in favour of Rock.
Really? This is something you did not expect from Ascendancy? Much to learn you have, young grasshopper.

Quote:
I certainly see now how you guys can justify all the times you partaken in a block.
Unlike what many people on AD would have you believe, you don't actually need to justify being in a block in PA. Just like you don't need to justify throwing dice in Monopoly or equipping a weapon in World of Warcraft. Though we could still call them ghey n00bs, I guess.

Quote:
Another all time high in the rich history of Asc in the making! you freaking noobbashers don't even deserve to be thrown a shoe at imho.
I think it is pretty amusing. Keep up the good work, Gz & co!

Quote:
GL with the trolling folks!
I'm getting a little tired of the constant accusations of trolling that have plagued AD recently. While I understand that people who don't have any other arguments have no choice but to go in with the ad hominem, and also understand that some people find it difficult to see the difference between "lol ur trollin" and "we are two people who have imperfect and incomplete information, seen from two different perspectives, but I really think you're incorrect and let me explain why", I kind of expected better from you.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote