View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 16:12   #108
standalone
Armed and Ready

standalone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The beginning of the end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Oh look, retard no. 1 appears to have found a friend. For convenience let's call him retard no. 2. What retard no. 2 fails to realise is that a retard in a herd is not particularly dangerous since he is still nothing but a retard.

Why is this retard a friend of retard no. 1? A simple case of deduction really. He chooses to make reference to some in-game irrelevance that nobody but he cares about. Who cares if I take his roids? Who cares if I attack him and happen to send pods? Does anybody reading this thread care? Do I care? Obviously he cares since he asked me to do it but if he wanted me to have his roids then he should have sent me a Private Message telling me his coordinates and when would be a convenient time to launch my attack.

Let's hope the retard train has left town now and the retards are safely on their way to the next destination.
So you are the funny boy in this town. Good to know..

What do you do for living? Seriously asking, because with this imagination and writing skill you should have been a writer and making big money. But I'd still show respect if you did choose to waste your meaningless life in PA crying out loud and asking for global help.

Keep up pumping your ego, that way you could boost your humour in you.