View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2005, 09:24   #41
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Isnt there a war on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotALegend
Wakey, fair enough. I made a wisecrack, and it wasn't paritculary funny. Here's what I have to say though. I've participated in 4-5 waves attacks, although I have no idea who did the 3 other waves. The problem is, there's only so many good targets out there, and although it looks like it's a multiple wave attack, it's just a coincidence. I've landed at a target with others several times, even though I don't know who the others were.

My point being: 4-5 waves attacks? Okay. But it may be a coincident. You're a good target, that's all. Not that anyone want's to hear that though.
When waves overlap apparently by accident, etc, then yes this is quite plausible. However it is unlikely that one person would decide to hit one particular target each tick for 4 or 5 ticks in a row, and to have the eta staggered perfectly.... is it not?

Most of my raids have been piggybacked. The last time i got through, I found 2 HR planets had picked the same target as me, thus depriving me of many roids I could have capped. They then called round my planet the next night to claim the roids back that I stopped them from stealing in the first place