View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2010, 00:54   #15
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: Galaxy system atm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Well, while I'd hate to have to argue with you (but not really), the text you'd quoted was actually not a contribution at all. Echoing the sentiments of others (or just agreeing with them) is not adding anything new to the discussion and therefore cannot be categorized as 'contributing' to anything.
well clearly you are misreading the whole thread, the fact im asking for opinions to further my knowledge of said subject completely baffles you? but as you put it Echoing the sentiments of others (or just agreeing with them) is actually adding to the thread itself, yes not adding anything new but clearly emphasising an already prevalent opinion.

Quote:
My suggestion was made in an attempt to make this thread somewhat more relevent to the setting
thought you wanted it in a different setting? also are you still that bothered about it being in this subsection? plz notify a mod and ask them to move it ffs. and can you plz not bring this up again. bored much?

Quote:
To imply that what I did justifies your initial misguided posting is akin to saying that a medic saving the life of a stab victim justifies the initial assault.
how does this apply to gathering information? and what is misguided about asking a question?

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote