View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2007, 11:15   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
I found this thread rather amusing, and just had to comment on the whole pnaps thing...

You can blame whoever you want about it, but regardless, pnaps can help the planets alliance and I will explain.

Way back when, I had a pnap with 1up. ofc I quickly outgrew most everyone who kept getting raped by 1up, and as someone already said, I became one of those players with an uber score and huge planet. This allowed me to not only def big time incomings (even if they were 1up) with my fleet, but also allowed me to help take down other large players with my alliance, all while still maintaining pnap. So yes, it greatly helped my alliance, as I'm sure it does even now with other players. Lets face it, knowing that the only alliance who can organize a kill on you won't, greatly increases the fun of the game. pnaps would not be as useful, or even be around, if other alliances could put forth such an effort as those like 1up and now Exi. When I had my pnap, I knew that there was no other alliance out there who had good enough command or high enough morale to organize a kill on me, unless I became super fat and nubbed my fleet, which I did neither. 1up tho, they'd organize a kill regardless of roids, just to spite you
But your alliance can't use you to strike back. Defence is all fine and dandy, but once an alliance is forced on the defensive, it's chances for victory radically deminish. When a big planet can't attack the people that roid its alliance, it's not contributing as much as the smaller planets that can.

Besides, no matter how large your fleet, you can only defend 3 incomings, and you can only do that when you refrain from roiding. Enough nights of 3fleeting defence, and the only real advantage pnaps have (big planet) gets nullified because you don't grow as fast as you should.

And lastly, what happens when another alliance sets up a big attack on you? If you're really that much bigger than the other planets in your alliance, you'll have a hard time getting covered. Especially when 1up is either coincidentially or intentionally hitting the rest of the alliance at the same time.

So yes, your planet does contribute to your alliance (by defending it), but it doesn't help as much as it would when it wasn't pnapped.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote