View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2008, 02:49   #47
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where did you come from?

Back in 2000 I met this guy from my hometown on IRC. I knew him from before he moved away when my cousin used to take me to a LAN they used to have each summer. I asked him what he was doing now, and he said he didnt play much anymore, except this game called Planetarion. I signed up and got hooked. Joined a few weeks into round 2 Guess I finally quit after round 24, after a few very inactive rounds I've recruited loads and loads of players, most of them reallife freinds, but few of them still play. I had a jolly time playing PA while wasting my life, but id not do it differently

The guys nick is Arcade(I think ) btw, if someone knew him back then Dont think hes been playing for ages, but I do know he knows quite a few of the guys who started with PA back in the days. I actually remember that he had had his acc deleted for inactivity, but the PA team were nice enough to let him take over another planet that was marked for deletion

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote