View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 18:39   #9
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A strange question....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
I like the two-round overall-winner-from-combined-score idea. But a bit confusing to explain to new players perhaps. I think the biggest support query would be "Why are you resetting? I'm just starting to do well!!"
Or for new ppl "I have learnt a lot more how to play the game now would love to start again asap to put into practice my new skills rather than waiting for another 5 weeks. Being a n00b for another 5 weeks getting bored and bashed as the round starts to stagnate and forget about PA coz i couldnt be bothered waiting"

Or for Old ppl "Look at me doing well again \o/ bring on the next round coz i am gonna kick more butt again"

Dont worry kloopy it wasnt a suggestion it was just a question about how ppl feel about it.
PA survival is more important than anything atm.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote