View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2014, 00:00   #788
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I can confirm that we didn't get any pre-launch defence from any other alliance. Any defence from other alliances would've been in-galaxy.

I shouldn't really be adding my comments on AD, but all these trolls towards each other is a little pathetic, and a bit depressing.

I have seen some comments of "Black Flag is crumbling lol", but we are only losing roids (and in some unfortunate occasions crashed some value). Due to the nature of the stats, any alliance that has gotten blocked has lost an embarrassing amount of roids. Black Flag lost around 12% today, and 17% yesterday, and if I recall correctly, Ultores were losing around the same on a daily basis (on average 15%) with around 300 fleets per night (feel free to correct me if Ultores were experiencing more fleets on average).

There has been a lot of speculation that Black Flag are going down The Fallen's (& FAnG's) path of crumbling on the first sight of incoming, but this is not the case this round. Myself and other HCs have been working hard to keep up a strong defence culture and to ensure that morale within the alliance doesn't drop. We have only had one member quit thus far. I assure anyone who doubts Black Flag's ability that we will fight until the final tick.

Don't let me stop your trolling, so please continue as you were.

FAnG hasnt had much incommings this round, and i can assure that our def culture and morale is not close to crumble.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote