Thread: Longer Round?
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 15:09   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Longer Round?

My suggestion is rather simple. How about you give us a slightly longer round (perhaps a week)?

In my opinion the round is far from over, and by finishing it early you are handing a certain victory to the number one alliance. With a little bit more time in the round I have full faith that the position could be challenged.

This round has been nothing in length, another week or two will do it justice.

Thoughts are welcomed, as long as they agree with me.