Thread: Change to Steal
View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2015, 23:30   #10
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Change to Steal

I can't show you in a bcalc because have no server set up with any level of steal ratio however i can try and show you with words.

I am a t10 planet, in value and score. I am Zik. I have 4m value in Cutlass a Co that steals Fi. I arrange a Fc on any 4m value Fi fleet. The Fc is through and no monkey buisness. I have 3 Caths landing with me to ensure the defender is fully emp'd. I will gain 10% of my fleet value + roids + xp. For the sake of arguement well say 400k Value(10% of my 4m value Cutlass) + 300 roids from a 1800(15% cap) roid planet which is 60k + 2k in Xp which is 120k So right now im looking at 400k+ 60k + 120k = 580k GAIN in 1 landing.

Afterwards i have 4m value in Fi, 400k value in cutlass. To rebuild 4m value in cutlass or 400,000,000 Resources would take a 2k+ roid planet 100 ticks to rebuild. 100 ticks is about 5 days, but then you only need to rebuild 3.6m value because you kept your original 400k. So 4 days roughly. And that is just with 1 part of my fleet. IF i have other steal ships, I can do the same thing with those.

Now if you look at it over the course of the round. I can gain 10% of my fleet value ever 5-6 days ~~. 49 days in a round meaning that i can do this about 8 or 9 times with proper support from ally/bg. If i've done this 8x over the round and play like a top planet would play, with escourts, good def, good gal then I will be 60-80% value ahead of every other NON-Zik top planet.

This entire idea leaves out the bottom feeding idea of farming from idle planets. Finding them, and then send enough ships to steal from them. Meaning that i could gain 10% of my value every time. And i have yet to even mention Stealing into other Steal ships. I have 1m value in corsairs, a Fi that steals Fr. I find an idle planet that has 1m value in Zik fr. I arrange a team to attack the planet, and take his ships. I gain 1m value in zik steal ships, keep my 100k in Corsairs and can use the zik ships to continue my stealing.

This is something that we can NOT allow to happen. If you are struggling with balancing Zik then don't make stats. If you think Zik are suppose to have only steal ships thats fine, just make sure you give them options to attack.