View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2006, 19:38   #42
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Zhil's Tame Planetarion History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
4) Forest - are you sure about RB in r2? I recall RB only entering the triad for r3 not r2 as this is the first time I've seen the Triad mentioned for r2. It's always been credited to Fury/Legion - never have I seen RB mentioned before. (Before r3 ofcourse).

I am pretty sure. I will double check a couple of sites on google and get back to you.

The triad was actually never got creditted the win in R3, only Fury/Legion, because the section wing got deleted and that screwed RB over.
The funny thing was, legion killed what was left RB (they said cause of the section thing but we all know it was for free roids). The next round, Section joined Xanadu. Xanadu asked RB to be allies. I said no (cause that would be allying section), so Xanadu went with legion, and Legion/Section teamed up to kill us again

Jonni/MrJ really screwed me over
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote