View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2006, 08:37   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Banshees are a joke ...

I'm a big fan of XAN. I've always been xan and I will always remain xan, regardless of how fked the stats might be.
Because I'm a fan of the fast fleet that comes in large numbers and shoots before the others do (with the exception of Cath, but their ships freeze).

But I believe this round, the Banshee is the most useless ship in this game. Especially since it's the only means of anti FR defence that Xan have.

Who attacks with FR? XAN and Caths.
Against cath, they're useless since it takes 100 recluses to freeze 1000 banshees (and recluse are rather cheap tbh).

Against XAN it's even more useless when the attacker sends Revenants alongside. Even if you have loads of banshees, if you defend then you still need to sarcefice too much for some louzy roids, and the attacker knows this aswell.

So basicly XAN need to rely on FR defence from other races. If e.g. it'd have been battleship pods, then I'd have no problem with it.

But FR's ... 2 races can attack with FR's ...

So plz, for next round, fix this

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote