View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2014, 18:49   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: So, did you see that ludicrous display...?

Moyes couldn't get anyone to join Man Utd because everyone knew it was a sinking ship. Tottenham had a bit more momentum. I think that another difference is actually in the chairmen - there are few clubs willing to keep managers and not fire them after a few bad results these days.

Arsenal, these days, have stuck by Wenger mainly because he's kept them in the Champions League and kept the books balanced. Everton seem pretty stable, and Liverpool reasonably so (though Roy / Kenny was a bit short). Alan Pardew has done an amazing job at Newcastle, after their previous changes (he's been in longer than the 4 previous managers (Chris Hughton counted once though he was temp manager twice and actual manager once)). Norwich and Southampton, maybe? Not sure. I think it's sad at the knee jerk reaction to ditch managers these days. I hope it changes slightly.