View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:04   #82
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsGrowl
Im sorry but there is a procedure you all agreed to and now there is a problem and the procedure needs to be enforced.

You are all now complaining.

If the procedure is right or not, you all accepted the procedure last round so there for if you think there is or needs to be a change, then make a note of it for round 21, because for this round you all agreed to this procedure so stick to it and stop moaning.

You all wanted a procedure yes? you got one!
You all agreed the procedure when it was written yes? well its now here!
You dont like the procedure? oops! you shouldnt of agreed to it!

I am not happy that we are paying for this game and there is APPARENTLY a new base system for ticks to never break down again, and they have done so what exactly are we paying money for? especialy to break down this early into the game, that realy is poor, bug or no bug the game should never of broken down in the first place! if this is to keep happening then lower the price of the pa accounts to £1 each!

I agree 100% to your post as its what i am trying to put accross. However, the problem wasnt with the ticker as far as im aware the problem was with the combat engine.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote