View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2002, 13:26   #1
witch#1

Exclamation Leave it at its best

I would just like to thank the PA Creators for coming up with the idea of PA and seeing it thru as long as they did. I didn't play PA from the start nor did I continue to the end ...

my motto is to leave a party when it is at it's best ... which I did (plus the fact I was failing exams and my social life was going to hell - apart from my virtual social life - not to even mention my family) ... and that is what I think personally should happen to PA ...

It was great fun while it lasted ... but everything must come to an end ... and even if PA - the game -is now being sold ... you can never sell or pass on the spirit that came with the game as it was.

The new owners will not be able to put in the dedication that drove the game & community to become what it did. And I would be very sad to see PA become yet another commercial, data selling, anonymous game. The dedication of the creators was and still is unbelievable, even if some things did go wrong or not the way they were planned to go. It all made PA the game we loved. And this kind of dedication is not to be held up, if it continues with owners who didn't see the 'birth' of it all.

Everyone who has been playing PA has found something he was looking for, some found friends, some fun, some even love thru this game.. and the community and friendships will survive PA ... if not they werent worth it in the first place.

I just want to say thankyou to all who gave me the possibility to make the experiences I did whilst playing PA- the good ones and the bad -
so here i go:

THANKYOU

last comment:

PA - R.I.P
sadly missed but never forgotten

nano