Thread: OK. Newdawn
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 15:27   #136
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: OK. Newdawn

There's nothing wrong with saving res. The main reason I did it was as a fallback for defence, and not so that I could attack smaller targets. And it worked, too. Would you rather I spent all my res and then got hit in my weak spot (say I dont build enough anti-bs) and draw up ally def? Of course you would, you're my enemies! But it's better for ND that I save those res, spend them as I need them, and use the resulting def fleets for ND when I'm not using them. Makes sense to me and not a single ND member complained about it.

On top of that, Chika himself explained to me that many people were reluctant to hit planets with large stockpiles. This meant that I could defend other people rather than have to sort out my own incs a lot of the time.

Isn't it odd how the only people complaining about stockpiles are 1up? The only ones who have something to 'lose' by us doing so?

I'm sure large 1up planets also stockpile.