Thread: OK. Newdawn
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 11:05   #107
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: OK. Newdawn

Yeah, I would say that 1up has basically had a very easy round. Their adversaries have buckled one by one, and fallen apart (cept NewDawn) and they have even a galaxynap with 6:10 wich is the top galaxy. Ofc, i am not saying there is something wrong with it, just that its clear that they have napped. Your own alliance for example have napped 1up, (yes yes, when you did you were weak and puny line prolly is gonna be the reply) now as you see that you clearly cant do anything about 1up you try to get them to help u guys taking down NewDawn, and that is a very impressive effort i might say. (warning, the last sentence may have contained some sarcasm, neg reppers beware)

All in all i think it's fair to say that 1up is gonna win the most boring round of Planetarion, a round wich will more be known as the big bug round and that alot of alliances folded. Hmm, maybe that does take some color of Newdawns effort aswell