Thread: OK. Newdawn
View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2005, 11:03   #104
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OK. Newdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Chika has his own posting style, I won't deny it can be very inflamatory. However, I think it's somewhat unfair to judge a whole alliance by one poster. Seeing other examples of genuine arrogance would be nice. I might also remind theres a distinct difference between arrogance and stating facts.
I said Chika was one of the pple ... you asked for an example. I do not keep a list of 1up posters or anything ...

Yes I agree there's a difference between just being arrogant and stating the fact. But while stating the fact, you can either state the facts, or do the same AND be arrogant.

For example, r11 1up won. You could say "we won, look at the rank (fact)". You could also say "We won because we owned everyone and the other alliances are inferior quality, see rank (also fact)" ...

You see the difference, in both examples you stated the fact and spoke the truth, yet the 2nd one was pure arrogance.

If you need other examples of 1up posters who post facts but in an arrogant way: Zhil, theRat, Idler, Treveler, Mazzelaar (yes sometimes you can be arrogant aswell) ...

Most of the pple I named, I get along with great. Nor do I say it's a bad thing they react like that, I know I do the same. But it COULD be a reason why others perceive you as arrogant (while stating the facts).

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...