View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2004, 00:05   #18
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: Official Insomnia Announcement - Sleepy Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Let me add something

Ren forgot Hebla there, and Eol. Both did a huge job for Insomnia.

I wanna thank all members for the time together. Any Insomniac is a worthy PA player. Unfortunatley we wont be able to take them all with us, so to the alliances they ask for recruitment. You got my word. They are all good guys.

Alliances that could be interested in our cooperation for r13(and possibly more)may PM me on IRC. We will be taking more offers during Xmas, and will probably make a decision a few days into the hopefully good, new year.

Thankyou all

-Jonas-
That i can attest. I was insomnia in rnd 11 thanks to Jonas kindness to accept me in middle rnd with no knowledge in new PA. And i had a very nice experience in there. Friendly, interested, and active members, tho not very experienced. They didnt have experience for aiming higher positions inside alliance, and that was the only problem with insomnia at that time. I always had willing members ready to defend and always saw active and ready people to attack/Defense on private server. Due to the lack of enough command members i thought this would be a smart move from Jonas at that time, since he have a qualified personel in Insomnia. Anyway, i think that havin insomnia members into ur ally is a smart move for recruiting alliances. Wish you all good luck, Insomnia people, and a special xmas smack for Ren and Jonas ;****

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote