Thread: Alliance HC
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 01:05   #45
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
The human interaction between players and HCs are very realistic right now. If we do this, PA will be strictly alliance-based and the community-like atmosphere if this game will slowly disappear.
I'm sorry but this is rubbish. How does making the HC job easier reducing human interaction? I don't interact with members as it is to get information that I require - I just put up an announcement and give a deadline then state what the penalty/punishment will be if it's late (or not given/falseified). Nothing on an individual level at all - and the only time I ask a member directly about that information is to clarify on something or to find out why they haven't submitted it yet.

The game is already alliance-based - the community is within the seperate alliances. We're all then linked together by the game itself - that's it. How does being able to monitor where member #23 is attacking going to make me not talk to furball or Fish?

This isn't real life - if you want this game to survive you'll support the role of leadership to be made easier (I won't say less time-intrusive as being a HC requires alot of time anyway - but getting rid of 2 hours odd of administration work is purely good for everyone involved)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote