Thread: Alliance HC
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 00:59   #44
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Zhil - what do you think of my earlier suggestion that HC can select which members to monitor, but can't monitor all of them at once? As a compromise between the two extremes.
I don't see why there needs to be a compromise to be honest.

The arguement against is simply because someone doesnt want their HC to see their fleet movements. So what? If the HC was superhuman he could see your fleet movements well enough already. I'm FOR reducing workload on HC's and my reason why is simply because new blood for HC's is waning. If helping out current generation HC's is done through this extra tool then it will only benefit those who come into the "job" later on (and noone can deny that being HC is like having a second job compared to your real life one)

As Appoc stated, some alliances require input into a database already - but that requires alot of time to process on an administration side. Surely to have something built for us to see information is beneficial to ALL. I only see the problem being that some "people" are worried that they won't be able to flaunt their alliance rules so easily - and I say diddums to that. It won't change the reactions of various alliances to those who break rules - it'll just make it easier for all alliances to see what their memberships are doing and whether they coincide with their overall alliance goal.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote