Thread: Alliance HC
View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 13:43   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alliance HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i think the dedication is not the problem with alliance HCs usually - a problem is that some alliances have access to very well worked out tools to track the activity of their members and what they are doing which makes it harder for new alliances to compete and keep up with the top alliances.

ingame tools could even this out if they are handy and easy to use ...
Well, I can fairly state that you don't need much tech to perform well. I think if all the top alliances, Angels most likely has less tech then others. Certainly compared to 1up, who have far more impressive tools.

It's something the HC's adapt to, they can do the same work, maybe less efficiënt but in the end the result counts.

Mind you I don't oppose these new tools, I'm just saying that for me personally, I have real need to it.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote