View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 23:32   #35
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Best Sci-Fi Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
The thing about the Fifth Element is there is always some prick talking about it in the same breath as Bladerunner because they both got flying cars.
It could be because they're both popular science fiction films!

Quote:
2001 is shite, not only that but its pretentious shite with delusions of grandeur. If you want something a little challenging than 12 Monkey's is cleverer and if you want some made-up philosophising about evolution and stuff then Akira pisses all over 2001.
I found 2001's plot quite ambiguous, and so more open to interpretation, something that I'm very keen on. 12 Monkeys is a great film, but its plot gets less and less appealing over time because of inverse reasons. 2001 is far more aesthetically pleasing also. I've not seen Akira, but I shall look out for it to satisfy my hankering for made-up philosophy!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote