View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 12:13   #41
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Message to Vikings from Spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Something you and the rest of your HC had literally been begging me to do all round.

And the two situations are hardly equivalents, as CT is fighting for #1 - Vikings have napped most alliances anywhere near #1, guess you don't have any option but to attempt to farm the smaller allies eh
I haven't begged you to do anything, it was Buddah that originally offered to stand together versus a CT/ND block. When the time came that block formed we found out you actually had agreements with both of them, so the moment we managed to get some relieve of their incs i cancelled the fort avoid we had with you. Bit funny making us out to to having napped the most alliances when in fact you had dealings with all 6 other full tags at the same time. While apart from two nights since the CT/ND/Spore block hit us we have allways been at a state of war with at least one of them.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote