View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 12:08   #40
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Message to Vikings from Spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
lol

We made the decision not to try and cover the roids. The sooner we lose them, the sooner you have to go and piss off another alliance who will want to hit you (tada). And we are having more fun sking your planets than we would be trying to cover lots of incs

You were obviously very desperate to win this round Influence, I feel sorry for you!
So you chosen to throw away a virtual 10m lead(your choice if you believe me, but you really were ahead by 10m virtually) by not even fighting? Isn't that what i said? if you had been a house of cards you would have at least fought it. We weren't able to crack you without the help of CT, what reason did you have to believe we would be able to crack you with their help? And what reason did you have to think you couldn't yet again turn CT on us?

As far as us having to hit another alliance sooner, doesn't the same thing go for CT? At least i believe they are under more pressure now than Vikings is, and it was them who chosen to hit another alliance first.

As for being desperate for the win, i wouldn't call it desperate, we saw a chance and we took it. If we hadn't we'd almost certainly have been behind both FAnG and CT at this point in time. At least we managed to eliminate one alliance from that process, and due to some emo'ing in CT's ranks we might actually be able to still win it.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote